German Bier, German Food, German Bands….and rocking ones too.
Strap on your lederhosen and get ready to rock the dock!
Friday, October 6th – 4pm -Midnight
- Alpensterne (EBC House German Band) 4pm-6pm (taproom stage)
- Private Oates (Hall & Oates Tribute) 5pm-7pm (tent stage)
- White Iron Band 8pm-10pm (tent stage)
- Sonically Speaking 10pm-12am (taproom stage)
Saturday, October 7th – 12pm – Midnight
- Ron Kalman Trio 12pm-2:30pm (tent stage)
- Alpensterne 3pm-5pm (tent stage)
- High Trouser 5:30pm-7:30pm (tent stage)
- Gooney Birds 8pm-10pm (tent stage)
- Mango Jam 10pm-12am (taproom stage)
Sunday, October 8th – 12pm -6pm
Locally produced brats from Mackentunes Meat and Deli and home made German potato salad by Excelsior Masonic Lodge 113. A special mustard made with Bitteschlappe Brown Ale. 100% of proceeds go back into our community!
German Biers on tap:
Portside Pilsner – 35 IBU, 5.6% ABV
Port Side, the left side of your vessel. Give way to those on starboard. The Pilsner beer was first brewed in Bohemia, a German-speaking province in the old Austrian Empire. Pilsner is one of the most popular styles of lager beers in Germany, and in many other countries. Our classic German Pils is light golden and has a dense, rich head. Brewed using Noble hops, the beer exhibits a spicy, floral aroma and flavor.
Kolsch beers are typically golden, top-fermented style native to Köln, Germany. The traditional Kolsch style beer has a clean, dry flavor profile with moderate bitterness and high effervescence. The boat “Saucy Kate” was built in 1876 for Captain Charles May of Excelsior. Saucy Kate proudly traveled Lake Minnetonka as part of the Lake Minnetonka Transportation Company until 1899.
- Liter holding Contest – Test your strength and win a beer!
- Hammerschlaggen – Get Nailed! Fun nail in the log game!