Our annual Maifest is May 5-7 2016
Join us at the brewery for live music and the release of our Maibock.
Maibock is the lightest of the bock beers, with ours featuring a medium body, unfiltered with a mild toasty aroma. We brewed this in celebration for our Maifest using 21 lbs of Minnetonka Gold Basswood honey.
Kick off the weekend Thursday night with German tunes courtesy of Alpensterne!
Outdoor tent party starts Friday at 4pm with great beer and music! Bless the Maibock with us at noon on Saturday, May 7th.
Follow Us on Facebook
Music Line Up:
Thursday May 5th
– Alpensterne (Indoor stage) 8pm-11pm
Friday May 6th
– Tubby Esquire 5pm-7pm
– Kirk Humbert Band 7pm-9pm
– Dan Rodriguez Band 9pm-11pm
Saturday May 7th
– Trainwreck 11:30am-2pm
– Alpensterne (German Party Music-outdoor stage) 2pm-5p
– Big Wu – 6pm-9pm (Outdoor stage)
– Kind Country – 9pm -11pm (Indoor stage)