Excelsior Brewing Company and ERIK’S are excited to announce the 7th Annual Arctic Fat Fever Fat Bike Race! This fat bike race will be held February 23rd, 2020 on Lake Minnetonka.
Check In & first beer: 12pm
Race Start: 2pm on Excelsior Bay (park at or around brewery)
The race will start on Excelsior Bay, Lake Minnetonka and end at Excelsior Brewing Company. There is a 3″ minimum tire width requirement (Fatties Only). The race will start at 2pm.
Male / Female Racer Categories with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Awards. Please select the appropriate class when registering.
Entrance is limited to 200 participants and registration is $20 (non-refundable), with all proceeds being donated to charity, and all racers get a free pint glass! Wow! Fat bikes and snow… how could it get any better? How about live music inside the tap room at Excelsior Brewing where there will be beer and non-alcoholic beverages to quench the thirst you worked up while racing?
Sign Up Now!
- Registration for Arctic Fat Fever Fat Bike Race
- 3” Tire Width Minimum
- Starts and ends at Excelsior Brewing Company
- Course is on Lake Minnetonka
- Race Starts at 2pm
- Limited to 200 participants
- Free BLUE Pint Glass with Registration
- Male / Female Racer Categories with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Awards